1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vindicator Home on Elite Dangerous and ED Channel added to discord

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Anodak, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Anodak

Anodak Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

"It's a clear desa Separatists made a pact witha desa Federation du Trade. Senators! Dellow felegates! In response to this direct threat to the Republic, mesa propose that the Senate give immediately emergency powers to the Supreme Chancellor!"

I don't know about anybody else but I feel like a hobo in a city when I am online in Elite Dangerous. I'm not aligned with any faction, I don't really have a home base/planet. I'm not tied up in any kind of power play. I'm proposing that we settle this!

Vote on home system/station?
    Vote on an allegiance to a galactic power?
    Vote on Federation, Alliance, Empire or Independent?

Anyways lets hear some ideas. :)

Also this thread seemed to be the right place to announce that our beloved Dictator, Vindicore, has created us an Elite Dangerous Text and Voice channel to use in discord. Get on, greet each other and get to killing them space pirates.
    Here it is - https://discord.gg/52PzAQ

#1 Anodak, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  2. psycho

psycho Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

I like being an independent contractor. I currently base myself in either HIP 22961 or Omicron Columbae depending on what superpower rank I'm working on at the moment. Traveling to meet up is much easier with FSD engineering now so I'm always open to meeting up for a wing.

3. Anodak

Anodak Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

I am also just an independent at the moment. I'm planning on possibly going to Omicron Columbae due to a station in the system having the internal components I'm interested in buying for my Anaconda Explorer. I have not had the need to increase my rank with any superpower yet, although I'm sure I will soon. I am, however, working towards the grade 5 long range FSD with Felicity Farseer, to equip on my Anaconda Explorer. Myself and other current ED players frequently wing up to go bounty hunting and other things. One night over the past week, 3 of us formed a wing and began to unlock various engineers together. I thought it was a fun way to unlock engineers.

4. Sylak

Sylak Vindicator Member

The deluxe edition is only 50$ CND at humble bundle, I'm not attracted to ED that much, but it seem a good price for all the stuff. you guysare still playing? Can you like wonder around without getting you ass kick by someone every time?

5. WoOpin

WoOpin Administrator
    Bishop Contributer

if you have an oculus rift or vive I highly recommend picking this up.

6. Sylak

Sylak Vindicator Member

I bet! I don't have any VR set. I only tried Playstation VR ( which was awesome, The SW x-wing mini game was mind blowing so I guess how craz ED or SC would be with that) of a friend. Unfortunately, waaay out of my budget.

7. Anodak

Anodak Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

yea i can wonder around without getting beat up lol, i played forever without a vr, and still play with only mouse and keyboard when im off at work lol, it is pretty amazing with my vive

8. psycho

psycho Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

There is a small risk of seal clubbing in open, but most of us play in private group where that isn't a problem.

9. Anodak

Anodak Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

i play in open a lot, and ive only been beat up once recently lol, but i did pledge my allegiance to aisling duval so maybe thats why haha