1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planetside 2 application from SupperHotFire

Discussion in 'Recruitment and Introductions' started by SupperHotFire, Oct 27, 2017.

1. SupperHotFire

SupperHotFire New Member

What is your Ingame Name SupperHotFire

World location Bahamas

Game you are applying for Planetside 2

Relevant gaming experience

Mostly experience with fps games likeBF4,COD,etc kinda left those games for ps2 because i feel better at this game

Why you want to be a Vindicator

tbh i been playing ps2 for the pass 10 months now i been apart of some of the best outfits like RGM,1st immortals am really thankfuly for those outfits that gave me the experience in ps2 to be a better player but now am a bit fed up with my outfit not focusing on more combat than building hives now i reached a point where am leaving my current outfit to become a vindicator
    seem to be more focus on capping bases n defending i seen Vindicators as top outfit after many great battle i was like damn that outfit might be the place for me to go i bacislly solo yolo since my outfit is doing crap most of the time but anyways there you have it thats why i want to be a VINDICATOR to incease my experience in ps2

In game rank/level (if applicable) 27

What roles do you prefer

strictly Heavy Assault

How did you find out about us

FredK

Anything more you would like to tell us

we'll there's just a lil bit ill like to say about myself that i love ps2 than cod n bf4 and am just a black gamer trying to get better at ps2

What is your name on Discord?

dshawn242

2. TheBTron

TheBTron Vindicator Member
    Priest