1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planetside 2 application from mudmanish

Discussion in 'Application' started by mudmanish, Jul 28, 2017.

1. mudmanish

mudmanish New Member

What is your Ingame Name mudmanish

World location Ottawa, Canada

Game you are applying for Planetside 2

Relevant gaming experience

I've been playing FPS' pretty much all my life and PS2 for a couple of years now. I spent most of that time with DAPP as a squad lead and occasional platoon lead (riding the zerg / herding cats). Despite the reputation, DAPP would often run smaller squads for more experienced players focused on squad-play, which is where I spent a lot of my gameplay.

Why you want to be a Vindicator

I left PS2 a while ago, but recently decided to give it another try and to get involved with a good, active community. After spending a lot of time with DAPP, I became kind of tired of being a part of (or trying to guide) a full-on zerg and want to try playing PS2 with a better focus on squads and communication. DAPP offered a little bit of that, but I'd like to try an outfit where that is the rule, not the exception.

As for why I want to be a Vindicator in particular, yours seems like a well-organized and active community.

In game rank/level (if applicable) 57

What roles do you prefer

I prefer playing engineer and lightning, although I've been branching into infiltrator and medic

How did you find out about us

I recently downloaded PS2 again and yours was the first outfit in the browser that didn't look like a disorganized horde, was active with a good number of players, and wasn't exclusively Brazilian. I did some homework after that and decided that I would like to give this outfit (and gaming community) a shot.

Anything more you would like to tell us

What is your name on Discord?

mudmanish

2. TheBTron

TheBTron Vindicator Member
    Priest

Jump on Discord and poke someone in the PS2 channel to set sorted.