1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planetside 2 application from Fashiio0on

Discussion in 'Recruitment and Introductions' started by Fashiio0on, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Fashiio0on

Fashiio0on New Member

What is your Ingame Name Fashiio0on

World location Germany

Game you are applying for Planetside 2

Relevant gaming experience

Cobalt server: TR lvl 53 // NC lvl 82 // VS level 77
    Experience in playing in a team/used to playing in a group

Why you want to be a Vindicator

I want to be a Vindicator because i love coordinated playing/playing in a squad. And Since i took a break from ps2 for almost a year and coming back my old outfit is kinda dead im forced to search for a new one. But sadly i have a different job now wich forces me to work at noon to evening times, so when i come home the EU server is dead..^^ So i started a new character on Emerald and i really want to join a competetive group that can make a difference on itself and im pretty sure the vindicators make a huge difference in the fight :D

In game rank/level (if applicable)

What roles do you prefer

Medic, Heavy

How did you find out about us

Just through browsing through the outfits

Anything more you would like to tell us

First of all, YES sorry the ingame name looks really shitty BUT i had to because all the other nicks for my usual nickname (FashioOon i have that nickname ever since i started playing video games..)were taken so i had to do it like that sorry :D I know my native language isnt english and its clearly to hear that im german haha but i think my english is good enough to understand and talk ingame.

What is your name on Discord?

FashioOon#8779

2. TheBTron

TheBTron Vindicator Member
    Priest